The purpose of the CCNN Military Ministry is to minister to our military personnel (active duty, vets, retired) with events that specifically have our military members in mind.
THE CCNN MILITARY MINISTRY HAS FOUR FOCUS AREAS:
- Single troops
- Our single or married military members may plug into Refuge; they meet at church on Saturday at 0900. The Refuge leadership already has military members participating with them and look forward to welcoming others.
- Military married couples
- Military couples may join any couples’ small small group participate in our married couple ministry.
- Deployed troops, and
- Serving far from home, we wish to bless our deployed troops with a monthly care package to let them know that their church family has not forgotten them and that we appreciate their service.
- Spouses of deployed troops
- We desire that our spouses of deployed troops plug into a small group or ministry to meet their needs (Ladies Ministry, Men’s Ministry, etc.). There is much wisdom and support in these groups; we encourage the spouses of our deployed troops to participate.