Our Calvary Kingdom Children’s Ministry provides a loving and caring atmosphere and Biblical teaching for infants, toddlers, and elementary aged children, during our weekly scheduled church services. It offers a time of worship, basic Bible teachings and life application for children at their specific level; birth through 5th Grade.
In Calvary Kingdom, we teach the children to:
- Reach Up through Praise, Worship & Prayer
- Reach In through Bible lessons
- Reach Around through Classroom time
- Reach Out through special outreach projects
We care for children from newborn through 5th grade.
- Nursery is designed for infants until they are able to walk independently.
- First Step is designed for little ones who walk across the room unassisted.
- 2’s – 2 year olds
- 3’s – 3 year olds who are able to use the restroom without assistance.
- 4’s – 4 year olds who are able to use the restroom without assistance.
- HALOS – Helping All Loved Ones Succeed, Our Special Needs Room which offers more individualized care.
- Kindergarten through fifth grades go into grade-appropriate classrooms.
As in the main sanctuary, we teach the Bible verse by verse, chapter by chapter, and book by book on Sunday mornings.
Our focus for all services is to present and teach the Word of God on the children’s level so they can apply it to their lives, thus making the Bible meaningful.